Compact Ball Screw Linear Actuators
OverviewA ball screw linear actuator is a linear actuator combined with a ball screw in a manner that results in reduced form factor, as compared to typical linear actuators. This reduced form factor is accomplished by mounting the linear actuator directly onto the motor shaft, eliminating the need for a coupling to accomplish this configuration.
- Direct drive coupling structure results in high efficiency and high level of precision.
- VERY COMPACT DESIGN significantly reduces number of components and assembly time.
- Greater thrust/high load capacity, longer life and greater accuracy as compared to traditional linear actuator technology.
- Able to support multi-directional force on all axes.
- Available in a variety of configurations (motor size, ball screw type, lead screw lead) to fit customer application/specification requirements.